When you open your Yahoo email box, you find cluttered emails in your inbox. All your official and personal emails are scattering in different folders and you are unable to find out an important one. Tackling an account inbox clutter may seem an impossible task for Yahoo users, but it’s not difficult. You need to contribute your little bit of time for organizing messages in a perfect manner.
Now, don’t let your account inbox look messy as creating a folder will definitely help you in organizing your emails. Labeling or creating a folder like official, finance, shopping, helps in keeping your emails in an organized manner. So in future, whenever you need to find an email related to latest deals on clothes, you can click on Shopping folder.
Mail account permits you to create up to 200 custom folders, and it’s actually easy to create on desktop, mobile app, and mobile versions of the website.
Go through the instructions given below and create a folder for keeping everything at a required place.
Read more : – Setup of Yahoo email Account Key from the iOS device
Instructions for creating folders on Desktop version
- Begin the procedure for creating folder by log into Yahoo email account.
- Now, on the left side of your Yahoo account mail page, underneath all the default folders, you need to discover the one just labeled as Folders on the system screen.
- After that you need to hover your mouse over it and later on tap on Create a new folder icon or you can right-hit on the folder and select Create folder.
- With this, a textbox will be shown on the screen and you can name the folder.
- Finally, hit enter after selecting a custom folder name.
Directives for creating a folder in Mobile App:
- Open your Yahoo email account on your mobile phone.
- And tap the menu which is at the top left of the app.
- After that you need to scroll to the Folder area where your custom folders are situated.
- Later on click create a new folder.
- Now, you need to name the folder.
- Lastly, Tap Save.
Follow the steps for mobile browser version:
ü Initially, tap the hamburger menu.
ü Then, click Add Folder which is next to the My Folders section.
ü And name the folder.
ü Afterwards, tap Add.
ü Last but not the least, tap the Inbox link for going back to your mail.
Need help? Call Yahoo Customer Care Number Email Support now contact us.
Source code :- http://suportforhelp.blogspot.com/2017/07/how-to-create-folders-to-organize.html