There is a high probability that you may experience an error issue while using Epson printer L210. Right from the blinking issues to a paper jam, you may face others issues too while using a printer regularly or occasionally.
Thus, to fix an error L210 in the quick and easy manner go through the steps which are mentioned below:
Check printer Paper Bar
Place the paper in paper bar accurately and after that, you need to push the paper button.
Have you issues with Epson L210 Paper Feeder Error? Now you can learn here how to fix it.
Fix paper jam issue
- Switch off the Epson printer.
- Remove the paper from the printing tray.
- You need to return the readjust bar directly to the placement.
- And switch off the printer machine, you need to establish the readjust bar.
- For this, you can use the roll paper knobs to remove the sheet.
- Simply, you need to return the readjust bar to the placement refilled in a right way.
Check Installed Ink Cartridge
- Just push the ink switch in the printer for changing the location of the print head in case the print head is towards the home placement.
- Then after you need to insert the ink again and remove the cartridge from the machine.
- Finally, you can take test page using the ink cartridge.
If you are buying L220 printer and don’t know about setup settings? Now you visit @ here for How to set up Epson L220 printer?.