There are many Yahoo users who are successfully using Yahoo on their iPad. But, at the same time there are also some users who are not aware of the complete features that they need to have the proper functionality of their Yahoo mail on iPad. Recently, some of the iPad user asked for adding folder in their Yahoo mail. If you are also the one who is finding the same trouble then you should not get panic at all as you can easily add your Yahoo mail on iPad.
Apple has provided a special method through which you can add folder in a very simple way on their device iPad. With this feature one can easily add folder and can manage their complete task. With this you can easily remove, create, delete or add folders in your Yahoo account. So, just have a look at the steps shown in this post and add folder with trouble.
Steps to add folder
- Here, you first need to make login to your Yahoo app on your iPad.
- Now, you need to go to the side menu and then need to click on ‘create a new folder’.
- Click on the Image present there in side bar shown as Menu Icon.
- Now, go to the bottom of the menu.
- Click on image shown as Create new folder.
- Now, you will find a Create Folder window.
- Type the name in new folder.
- Finally, click on save.
Steps for moving email to a folder
- First, open the email you want to send.
- Now, click on the image as Move Icon.
- Now, you need to click on new folder image to add the icon of New Folder.
- You will now find window as ‘Create Folder’.
- Enter the new name for folder and click on save.
Steps to create subfolder
- Click and hold the folder for which you need to create sub folder.
- Now, you will find a folder management menu.
- Now, click on create subfolder.
- You will find window as Create Folder.
- Type the name for sub folder.
- Click on Save.
This way you can easily add folder in your Yahoo account on your iPad. However, if you are still facing issues while adding folder on your iPad then you can dial a Yahoo technical support toll free help desk number to have fast and perfect solution directly with Yahoo experts.